Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Quick Note...

Don't want to leave you hanging re the new Kettlebell..it came a couple days ago and I had every intention of trying it out this weekend, but...they sent the wrong bolt to seal it after filling it with the steel shot! Arggggh! I contacted the company, Art of Strength, and they said they would expedite shipment of a new bolt (plus they are tossing in some extra goodies to make up for their bad). While I was not very happy about all that, they seemed extremely apologetic and definitely made every effort to make up for the mix up. I did, however, try playing with the bell a little bit and I will say that it is very comfortable to use, has a great grip (this one is made of steel whereas the others I've used were iron), and it was as comfortable to use with one hand as well as two. I'll finish my review of this once the new bolt arrives and I've actually filled it with the shot and used it for a full workout, but so far, so good; and the Company's Customer Service has been right on. That in itself is a plus in my book when you are ordering items like this online.

3 comments:

Mark Salinas said...

Absolutely! Good customer service is a great sign....I look forward to the review! :)

bobbi said...

I love the Kettle Bell! I teach a sculpt class here and there at the gym and we use it more then anything else!

LindaM said...

bobbi--thanks for your input! I totally agree..KB's are the best. Trying to show my clients are effective they are to their workouts..am hoping they'll learn to enjoy them as much I do. LOL--sounds kind of sick/obsessive when you think about it!