Thursday, August 7, 2008

Welcome!

Well, I said I was going to do it and I finally did! This is a whole new world for me, but I'm pretty passionate about what I do so I hope you'll find some of it useful. Here's how my story came about...I'm a 40-something married mom of two great kids. I found myself approaching the big 4-0 with depression, disgust and the demise of my so-called youth. See, in my head I had been about 32 for so long I couldn't believe the calendar year was actually saying what it was saying. Plus, I was overweight and felt ugly as all hell (I couldn't even look in a mirror without feeling revulsion at myself). I had an ephiphany(sp??) one day and that was the start of it all. I decided to get in shape and nothing was going to stop me. I laid down my plan to the family and there was no turning back. I got a trainer, finally discovered why the years of exercise that I had been doing was not working, and I learned how to eat right. I lost pounds and inches and finally started to feel good about myself again. My trainer was my Guru and I followed everything he said to the letter...I read everything I could get my hands on and learned the why's and wherefore's of everything I was doing. I just couldn't believe it was working. When it was all said and done I thought 'hey, if I could do this, anyone could', so I decided to start training myself and try and help and all the other 'forever 32's' out there! These days I'm training in suburban Chicago and I work with a great group of gals (and a couple guys too!). I've had great success with all of them and they inspire me every single day. I'm hoping others will catch on that this stuff we do really works..this is just the start. Keep following and I'll share what we do and why it works. Don't think you can't do it..stick with me and you'll be there in no time.

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned...

No comments: